Burgers are America's favorite food, and the new Realburgers from Across America at Applebee's have flavors that are as unique as the neighborhoods that inspired them.
As part of their Realburgers for Realheroes campaign, Applebee’s restaurant has added a host of tantalizing new burger variations to their menu! The new burgers complement Applebee's Realburgers lineup launched last year, which included:
- Philly Burger - Applebee's interpretation of a sandwich so bold it represents a city. Crowned with fresh, sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms, it's topped with a rich, aged white cheddar cheese sauce and served "Philly Style" on a toasted hoagie roll.
- Southwest Jalapeno Burger - Inspired by the high desert of the southwest where chili peppers abound, this burger warms things up with a masterful combination of ingredients: habanero-jack cheese, tangy chipotle mayo and unique candied jalapeno peppers.
- Cowboy Burger - Topped with Applebee's hand-breaded crispy onion strings, applewood-smoked bacon and Applebee's zesty barbecue sauce for a wild west, down-home kick
- Quesadilla Burger which includes pico de gallo, shredded lettuce and Mexican ranch sauce served Southwestern style in a pepperjack and cheddar quesadilla with bacon.
- Steakhouse Burger topped with cracked peppercorn and a special blend of seasonings, A1 Steak Sauce, crispy fried onion strings, melted Jack cheese and mayo on a toasted bun
- Fire Pit Bacon Burger topped with pepper-Jack cheese and Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted bakery bun smothered with a smoky chipotle spread.
- Surf ‘N Turf Burger topped with grilled, seasoned shrimp, covered in a blend of rich Italian cheeses, and grilled onions on a toasted bun