- 2 wonton wrappers
MEAT and SEASONING
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons stir fry sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Asian sesame vinaigrette dressing
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon teriyaki
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons dole slaw mix (no dressing,pre-packaged, from the produce section)
- 1 Tablespoon coleslaw dressing
- 2 Tablespoons green onion tops
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
Make the Shells
Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly. Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton.
Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown. Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest.
Cook the Chicken
Dice chicken into tiny pieces. Toss together chicken with stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the Asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean. Add pepper to taste. Fry until cooked through.
Make the Slaw
Mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing and toss into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.
Build the Taco
Take the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 way up with chicken, then with slaw, then with chopped cilantro and top them with almonds.
Makes 2 Tacos